Amazon Review: “As a Long Islander myself, the author has me eager to pull on my hiking gear and set out. His book contains detailed descriptions of wildlife, scenery, and landmarks for over thirty trails. The photographs, maps, and distances for each are helpful visuals. He also included informative history and facts for the destinations. I thought the author sharing his experiences and recommendations was a nice personal touch.“
- ONLY $12.95
- 34 different hikes (ranging from easy to moderate to hard)
- Over 60 high quality pictures and maps
- GPS coordinates, size of the park, and length of the trail supplied for each hike
- In depth, detailed descriptions will keep you engaged from page to page
- A map at the beginning of the guide shows where each hike is located
- Selling at numerous locations across Long Island including Hallock State Park, Bookhampton, The Big Duck, Burton’s Bookstore, and many others!